CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Free from Cabela's


Well As far as I am concerned Cabela's is nothing to write home about. I have been to L.L. Bean and Bass outdoor world and both have Cabela's beat hands down, no contest.


The RV park that Cabela's run was also a big disapointment, rule about dogs on leash was not inforced. HOLD IT we have two dogs and always use the leash when walking them, even knowing we could control both without it. It is just a pain in the tush when a dog charges out of nowhere when you are walking a dog. This happened three times to me at Cabela's RV Park. If I ever go they again I will carry a spray to use on any loose dog that comes near me..


The good part about the stay at Cabela's RV park was the people of the city of Sidney. I had a real bad tooth and was able to have it taken care of with just a two night stay, in short the best of the best was the people of Sidney, Thanks to everyone.


When we pulled out this morning we went to a do it yourself RV wash and did our best to clean up this rig. Looks better but we will need to do it a few more times.


Back on the road, today it was I-80 west all day. Only stoped for food,fuel, and to walk the dogs. One stop was a Wal-Mart so we could walk the dogs, and use the spare gas cans to refuel. Made about 360 miles and pulled into a KOA just before a storm hit.

No comments: