CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Another long day



Today was day three of the drive to return to Texas. Yesterday we drove over 400 miles and today was close to the same. Not doing any of the driving, I find sitting in the jump seat for eight hours or more very boring. The sights all run together and I can not tell one state from the next. In three days we have been through Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, and currently staying in Kansas.



Last night by the time we stopped for the night all we had time to do was setup, eat and go to bed. Not a lot of fun… Tonight we at least have a few hours to relax before going to sleep.



Photos are what I could see out the window as the truck drove past..


Have photos to be added when I get an internet connection again. Now been two days since my last working link.



Thoughts about this RV life, the living in the trailer is okay, however the cost is way out of sight. I thought this would help to save money, HAH!!!!! I estimate I have spent around $2000.00 USD, in the last four weeks, this can not keep up. I have no real bills and yet I have less in my account now after two pay checks then I did four weeks ago. Will wait and play until the end of the year and see what happens.



No comments: