CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Owners Arrived






May 16,2008

The new owners arrived today, it truly hit me, we are leaving the farm. I have decided that I will start looking for a small place of my own, mostly for investment, but also so that I know I will always have a place I can call my own. Find I have a wish to own something I can once again call my own.

The barn is now full of the new owners’ things, and it is still a week until auction, this is going to be a long week… I find that for the first time that I can recall, I am looking forward to returning to the boat. I really enjoyed the farm, so without that the boat may not look so bad… After all at least on the boat I have a small space that I can call my own.

Took photos of the owners kids, and some birds, also our dogs saying goodbye to Bear, the dog next door. I will miss the evening walks and bird sightings…

This will have to wait until I can find out why the internet is not working tonight.. My bet is something was played with by the young boys today.. Who really cares…
PS... Cable was off a modem.. Wonder How??

No comments: