CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

From 2000 Sq Ft to 300 Sq Ft in Five years



Amazing just five years ago we lived in a 2000 Sq Ft home and are now living in a fifth wheel that is just over 300 Sq Feet. It is interesting how many things we collect over the years that we think we need. Having moved several times in tha past few years, each time ridding myself of more "things", I have found I can live very nicely on what some would call very little.




I need my best friend, pets, food, cloths, and a roof to sleep under. Once that is done then some extra cash to play with is fun..








Pictures on this posting show the dogs and cats are having no problems with the space restrictions. Also some outside shots of the farm that was just sold,

of course the dogs are in them......





LOL...



So life in an RV begins, time will tell how it all works out, but to me it is just another road in the adventure we call life. Better to try something and not like it then to dream and never do.

No comments: