CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Monday, May 12, 2008

Going Full Time For Real...

Well it has been decided, we will be going full time RVing. The farm is sold and we are just waiting for the finale Auction to take place before heading down the road. The new owners will arrive sometime this week, so we have already started living in the fifth wheel. We do not have to leave until the 5th of June, but should be gone before that.

Moving into the trailer has shown us just how much stuff we have that we have not used in years. So at least from my side I am happy to rid myself of the junk and get down to just what I need, Not much as it turns out….




When we leave here I am not sure were we will go, I have to be back to work in the gulf on the 2ed of June so it all depends when we can break free. If time permits we go to Houston TX., if pressed for time will go to New Orleans ( N.O. is departure point for me ).. Have plotted both drives and stops so it is not mostly a waiting game until the Auction on the 24th.. Then it will be truly full time..

No comments: