CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Escapee park Texas

Crossed into texas at 08:05am May 27, 2008... Stopped for gas once and came stright to RV park, walked dogs, signed in, set up and now bored out of my mind.. only 3pm... YaHoo!! So much fun, did not like this place the first time and do not like it now. Only thing it is good for to to set up for my taxes... Once that is done if I never come here again it will be too often.. Oh yah did I mention no television or internet hook ups??? I am using my new AT&T unit, if not for that I would really go crazy here... Sitting outside to stay cool, because it is better then inside the trailer at this time...

Hope I can get things done tomorrow and be done with it and at least be able to relax until Sunday when I leave to return to the boat.. This is the first time I can recall wanting to go back to the boat over staying home, but then again what home???

No comments: