CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Walking around Tucumcari On old Route 66

Last night at dusk I thought I would walk around and see if any neon lights would be working. After a 90 min walk ( with Spencer ) it was time to call it a night. There were a few lights working but over all doing the walk once in my life will be enough.







This morning I walked around the city ( with spencer ) until it started to get too hot. This time I was looking to see how many murals I could find. I have a map that shows at least 25 murals scattered around the city. Today I was able to find ten on the list a few that are not listed..

The Legendary Road

Old West Town

Daylight Train

Second half of train, ( middle was blocked by parked cars )

Bus

Where's My Horse #1

Where's My Horse #2

Welcome To Tucumcari

Quay County

In Memory of Moynihan

Pilot

The Dodge & The Cowboy ( one of the oldest )

Waterfall

66 Eyes on Route 66 ( under construction)

Not listed

Not listed

Not listed

Not listed

Not listed

Not listed

Not listed ( outside a tattoo shop )

Not listed
After my walk and update I check my ires and again it looked like a low tire..  Loaded up and took the rig to a tire store only to find nothing could be found wrong, so check and aired all tires to correct PSI. Went to KMart and purchased a good Digital tire gauge so I can keep a better track of my tires.  As long as I was just across the street I went into the Rockin Y roadhouse for lunch and to see the mural.



2nd St & Route 66

No comments: