CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Friday, August 12, 2011

Tucumcari NM

Was scheduled to stay at Santa Rosa State Park until tomorrow, however....  Last night around 7pm I noticed one of my back tires looked low, so I did a complete check of all systems and found three tires low on air. The one that looked low was at 45PSI, should be between 65 and 80 psi..  With that in mind I decided I should leave today and get it looked at ASAP..  Stopped at a tire center and had it checked, the man could not find anything wrong, back on at 75PSI and will check it tonight and tomorrow morning to see if it maintains the pressure or not.

 Next stop was The Blue hole in Santa Rosa NM ( the city ) not a real big deal if you ask me. Took a few photos and that was that..






Once in Tucumcari I stopped at the dollar store and picked up a few items, and found out I was low on cash. So off the the bank, good news they is a Wells Fargo here, bad news all the servers are down so could not get any cash. Found a LOW'S food store and stocked up on food supplies, and across the street a bank ( not WF ) that had an ATM that allowed me to get some cash.


Now at RV park doing laundry, and cooking up a chicken chili, beef and pork stew, and a Lasagna. Will  freeze individual servings of each so that I will not have to cook again for a spell...

Plan to walk around tonight and tomorrow when it is cooler ( now 102 ) and see how many of the 35 Murals I can find...

No comments: