CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Friday, June 3, 2011

Storrie Lake State Park


Headed north again, spending next few night here at Storrie Lake just outside Las Vegas NM.  Things are really dry in New Mexico right now and the lake is way down. However even so people are catching fish and the geese are having chicks. 





If the lake was full this picture would be mostly water 

Three chicks in this shot, counted eight 







The reason for stopping here for three nights was so I could receive incoming phone calls. I had answered an ad online to work for Amazon.com as a seasonal worker from Oct. 1 to Dec 23ed, and was told I would have a phone interview today ( Friday the 3rd ) so needed to be sure I was at a location that allowed my phone to work. As luck would have it the call came it at 8am and I have been offered the job. Still have to fill out paperwork before it is finale but do not see a problem.. So now I have a place to winter and get a free site and get paid on top of it... :)

No comments: