CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Return to the Snapper







I have returned to the boat and it feels different. The boat is almost silent, no joking or teasing among the crew, and without TAP no whistling to be heard at all. Been back five days now and even if no one will speak openly of the loss to the crew, it can be felt in the way we all go about our jobs. Moral is low and the seas are high.

Even with the sun out today the waves are between 7 and 11 footers. It is enough to rock the boot, and if last night was an example toss me out of bed.

So I stay here in the GOM until May 26th when I get to go home for a week before going to school for a week.

Been watching the news about the flu in Mexico and hoping it does not make its way to the states, or if it does it stays clear of me..


check this blog for what is going on at the ranch well I am gone......http://ourtexasranchito.blogspot.com/

No comments: