CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Furniture for the home


Well for the past week or so we have been looking around for items for the house. My bedroom is almost done, I even painted it and put up curtains. Only one or two items and it will be done, problem is I still do not know what the last item or two will be. I did not know what color to paint the room until five minutes before I picked it out and was not sure it was what I wanted until the room was done. Curtains, were first planed to be multi color, but in the end white is what was hung.






The newest addition to the house is a sofa that PIA seems to like..










We also made changes to the cabinet handles to liven up the place, what y'all think???

No comments: