CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Moving into a house again















After living in an RV it is a lot of work to move back into a house. We have been shopping each morning for furniture and picking it up in the afternoon, setting it up at night. Did get lucky because the city of Canten has a big market every first Monday of the month and bargains can be found. So far my bedroom has cost me a total of $975 for everything, that is a bed, box spring, mattress, lamp, night stand, dresser, chair, and bookcase. Still looking for a few items but not sure what.. Spent $300 so far on living room furniture, not finding what we want with this and I only pay half of the common stuff.
So that is what I have been doing for the last few days and more the likly will be doing for the rest of my break. Will try to update the blog each day as things change..

No comments: