CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day two at BBB

Day two at the BBB started off with an early morning walk, it was that time of day when the Sun is not yet in the sky and the moon has not yet gone down, yet it is light. 
 




After the walk we went to breakfast with the owners. At the moment I am the only guest here so breakfast turned into a two hour visit. The food was excellent, but the best part was being able to have the dogs with me and having them interact with the owners dogs.  I only wish I had taken my camera with me so I could have had 
photos of all the dogs together.





After breakfast I took Spencer and Shelby on a long walk around the fifty areas that the BBB is
on. Both dogs were given time to explore without me concerned about cars,trucks,other dogs, or other people being around. IT WAS GREAT!!!!

The day ended watching a movie as both dogs slept, poor babies were exhausted, not used to two hour walks. The last walk of the day was just around the cabin to allow them to relieve themselves before it got too dark to go out. 

Tomorrow I hope to go to town and visit one of the Cafes that allow dogs on the patio, it all depends how cold it is..


No comments: