CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Road Trip








Today I took a road trip using the new GPS system for the truck. First was a drive to a nature conservatory that was only 45 miles from the RV park we are at. Took the dogs for a walk then into the truck and off we went. Following the instructions from the GPS it only took one drive by to find the entrance , not bad...  The one problem I had was when I parked the truck and checked out the signs I found out I could not take the dogs on the walk with me. Why is it dogs are not allowed in the woods yet humans that trash the place are allowed??? 
Any way took a walk of 4 plus miles and did not get what I think of as so much as one good 
photo.  The river was flooded and the path I wanted to take was underwater.  















Second place I tried was to be some gardens. This time the GPS took me on a wild goose chase. When it said I was at my locations I was in the middle of some run down area of the city with nothing and I do mean nothing that looked like a garden of any type..  So me and the dogs headed home after a day of driving and very little of anything else.. Sometimes you win and sometimes not.. Today was a draw... 

No comments: