CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Beach Day







Today I took a drive down to Galveston to take a walk on the beach. First Shelby, Spencer, and myself took our morning walk then took a drive. Stopped about 30 miles down the road for fuel for both myself and the truck. Then back on the road to the South. 

Once in Galveston I drove around looking for an RV park that was still open and did not look like just a paved parking lot.  Found two RV parking lots open, but nothing that I would want to stay at. During the drive I saw several things I wish I could have gotten photos of but I never have figured out how to drive and take photos at the same time. The one photo I really wanted was a sail boat sitting at a gas pump. Funny things was the station was open, the boat just had not been moved out yet. I drove past several times looking for a spot to stop but luck was not with me. Not even able to pull into the station because it was so busy. Maybe next time????

When I gave up driving around I found a section of the beach that was still open and had parking places so I pulled off and took the dogs for a walk along the waterfront and even on the beach. Both dogs loved the walk on the beach, and tried to catch some of the birds. 

No comments: