CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

RV Day-4 Test Trip



Day- 4 Feb. 26, 2008
Woke up took the dogs for a walk, found out that the older part of this park is much nicer. I believe it was built for comfort and pleasure not so much to make the dollar. After my walk I went to the public shower (we still have no working water) and had my first shower in four days. The shower room reminded me once again of when I drove a 18wheeler, it was just about the same as using one of the nicer truck stop showers. So far this is a good day, would be better if I could get a real breakfast with some real coffee, but do not see that happing.

Late Morning we took a trip into town to set arrange to get some work done on the RV. Will drop her off tomorrow morning at 8am to have a tune up, oil change, filters, and get the water line for water fixed. This means having to rent a car for the day or sit around waiting. Renting a car sounded better so found a rental we will have starting in the morning until the next day if needed. By the time all that was arranged it was lunch time.

Found a very nice place called the Courthouse Whistle Stop Café had an excellent meal and got my coffee. From here we tried to find a Campers world, only to find out the closes was over 100 miles away, Not today.. Went back to the RV camp, walked the dogs and it is now time to start thinking about dinner. Problem is I am not hungry so may just wait and have a snack later.

So another day comes to an end. Not a bad day, but still want to go to a beach or someplace were it does not feel so crowded. We will see what happens after things are fixed on the RV.

No comments: