CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day- 6


Well still at the same RV park as day three, so much for seeing different parts of the country. Staying because we need a fax for some papers that have to get done.

The day starts early again 0700, it is cold in the RV today, heater is not working.. Decided to take it to the RV repair and have it looked at, but first we have to return the rental. So I drive the rental back do the paper work, the fax number is gotten from the office. Checked in the the repair place and told we have to bring it back at 13:00 to have it looked at. Guess this will be another day shot at this park. So far I have not done a thing here that I could not have done in Ky… We go shopping, and sit around waiting… Still have not seen a beach or a lake to walk the dogs.

Well after going to the RV repair found out the reason for the heater going out was due to turning the gas on and off causing air to get in the line. Fixed was to cycle out the air and telling us not to shut off the gas. Man was nice and did not charge, but it did cause the loss of another day.

I think this trip needs to have it name changed to Wal-Mart visits, because that was were we went next. I am not sure but believe we have been to a Wal-Mart at least six times in the nine days I have been off the boat. From they we went to the lake, yep got to see the lake from the road because did not want to pay $6 just to drive up to it and leave. So now I have seen the lake.

Tonight after I finish this I will do laundry just to have something to do, I do not have to do it yet, but will.

Our park neighbors seem to watch us like hawks, see above photo. Drive up and someone comes out to look. What is with that??? Liking this less and less.

Tonight will make the forth night in this park.. I will bet right now if we go to a place I like we stay no more then two night’s tops!!!!

No comments: