CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Vacation in Mexico










Hi to myself, I do not believe anyone esle even know I have a blog. This time I feel like writing about my first vacation in years. I just returned from two weeks in Mexico. First the flight to Mexico was great, no problems that count and it took less then ten min. to clear customes....




First took a Taxi from the Airport in Gaudalajara to Aijijic, 30 min tops. Stayed at a B&B see photo... This was a nice enough place, only problem was if you stayed in there was nothin to do. No television and if like me you do not have your computer with you no internet. Have to say the price was right and it came with breakfast which was very good on the days it was served.


Toured Ajijic for the first few days and found out that even through you do not have to speak Spanish, I wanted to see and feel an area that had more of a Mexican feel. Did love some sites and sounds of Aijiic..

Food was great and people frendly ( both Mexican and expats )

Decided to try the Bus system and go to Chapala, not too far away. See next post... ( yes I will... LOL)

No comments: