CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kentucky visit

Been back in old KY for just over two weeks and have falling into a rut of sorts. I get up early and take Spencer for a 3 mile walk around the park using the bike/hiking trail. Then it is time for breakfast and relaxing with a book or maybe even taking a nap. As soon as I sit down I have a new friend sitting in my lap, funny thing is Spencer does not seem to care.



Have already taken my drug test for working at Amazon.com come the 2ed of Oct... In a strange way I am looking forward to working for a few months. Not sure if I will like it or not but it will give me a small buffer to make up for the losses I had over the summer due to cost of maintenance on the RV.


Not much else to report at this time, I am just hanging out doing very little.

No comments: