CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Sunday, April 10, 2011

To The Dump, Dump Dump

Today was the day to find an RV Dump to empty out our Black and Gray water tanks.  On the way out I noticed what looked like a coyote but was not sure so stopped the RV pulled out my trusty zoom Camera and took a few shots of it.  Drove to a RV park in Canton Tx, and dumped the tanks for free, do not think it was supposed to be free but the office was closed and no answer on the phone when called. Then went to the Local TA Travel Center for Breakfast before coming back and parking the RV back in its spot for the night.

 Currently we are hoping the house will close on April 30th and we can get out of here. I think both Kay and myself are getting antsy wanting to get back on the road. I know I am ....

You tell me is this a Coyote or not???





Rest of today will be just sitting back and relaxing, tomorrow I bring my RV into the shop to have fresh water tank/pump, and the generator serviced. Will also request they look at the plumbing to be sure it will hold up.  Then I will be ready to do some boon-docking when the time comes to move on.

No comments: