CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Friday, April 8, 2011

My Ghost Ticket

Was planning on just hanging out and doing some odd jobs  on the RV. This changed quickly when the mail arrived and I received  a parking ticket. 





This is what I got in the mail, notice it calls itself a reminder. A reminder of what???? I never got a ticket to begin with. Also the date of the ticket was for the 29th of March, my RV was parked in the yard and I was calling around to get the furnace fixed. Best part of this is I had to go to Dallas to contest it, no phone or web site for such a thing, can only be done in person. So Kay drove me into Dallas so I could fight City Hall.  This was only a 58 miles drive to contest a B.S. ticket. 

Once we arrived and found a parking stop ( had to pay of course )  I went into City Hall, found the place I needed to be and walked up to the lady behind the counter.  I handed her the "reminder" she type a number into the computer and then handed me a form to fill out. She said the ticket was a bad ticket whatever that means, and I will get a dismissal in the mail within a few days. I never had to say anything about not being there or anything. Sort of took the wind out of my sails after pulling up proof that me and my RV had not left Wills Point since the 27th and the ticket was for the 29th.   Okay it did work out but wasted a lot of time. 
This is the pond? in front of City Hall Dallas. Looks like a large expense in building and maintenance to me.


Again front of City Hall Dallas.  Have to admit it is nice to look at. 
Pretty yes? 

Some flowers along the side of the road when we stop at Bass pro Shop on the way home.




Fish at Bass Pro Shop. We looked around but did not find anything we wanted. ( this time )

Dinner is ready, golding chicken and salad with a red wine.  Time to relax.. 

No comments: