CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Winter in Texas






Today Jan. 9, 2011 and winter has arrived in Wills Point Texas. Started snowing around noon and it is to continue until late tonight maybe into tomorrow morning. I just might have to call off a Doctors appointment that is scheduled for 8am, will see how things look in the morning.

As long as I do not have to go out in the snow and drive or shovel, I love snow. It makes things look so pure and clean, even when you know it is not. Even our road looks nice with a cover of snow, do not think it will ride and better....

Took the dogs for a walk when I went to get pictures, both love to play in the white stuff, it is funny to watch them roll around in it then shake it off.

To think in a little over a week I will be back on the boat off the coast of Thailand. Today I get cold going outside, on the boat I can not even cool off... Prefere not to sweat anymore but, that is my job at least for now..

No comments: