CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Found a few problems that need fixing




Well now that I have moved into the RV I filled the water tanks only to find out the pump does not work.. Pump sounds like it is working but no water pressure building up so nothing comes out. The connection for the city water has a major leak but at least I get water to come out at the sink. So will have to take this to a repair place and find out what is wrong and get it fixed.. So far that has been the only surprises I have had, everything else I knew when I brought her..


Have a new wheel cover for the spear, and put up my state map of states that I have been too in an RV..

Spencer went to the groomer and had his first ribbon put in..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missed the updates from December until just now. The ribbon in the hair is a good way to finish off the reading blitz.