CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Drove in Canada





Got up early and drove around some back roads around were I am staying... Here a some of what I saw, could not always stop so some of the best of what I got to see could not have a photo taken.

During the drive the one thing that I noticed was that when away from the city traffic was next to zero. I drove for over an hour at one point without seeing another car, truck, bike, or human.

Wish I could have found a place to pull over in downtown Calgary to take pictures, but it was bumper to bumper, and not a parking place that I could see. So wanted to walk around and check out the shops, maybe have a cup of tea at a place I passed twice..

Now back in my room after turning in the car, guess I will check email, then watch television until bedtime....

1 comment:

Julia said...

Nice photos, hopefully you'll get home earlier than expected.