CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Class again






Back in class this week taken yet another course, as always it is a mixture of learning, games, and boredom. This class is called QHSE2 and is to help me understand and assist in implementation of polices, and standards. So far I believe I have learned a few things, even if I do not always agree with the method of teaching them. The morning goes by fast, but by 3 in the afternoon I start having problems keeping myself focused on the class, I have by then grown sick of sitting and need to walk around. One instructor will not mention his name can put me to sleep in a matter of a few moments...

We review using Jeopardy and so far my team is in last place and going strong... Who knows maybe we can do better tomorrow....

No comments: