CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Thursday, March 13, 2008

RV test trip day 20








Not such a normal day, could not sleep last night had problems breathing. I spent most of the night sitting on the sofa watching television. By the time morning came around I was not feeling very good, my back hurt, and I had a cough. This of course would be the day we go food shopping and exploring the area.

Went to the local Wal-Mart, always one close by not matter were you are. First thing I did was to find the drugs needed to control the cough and clear the congestion in my chest. Then went and sat and had apply pie and coffee with the meds. By the time I was done shopping I almost felt human again.
Next stop was the forest service office to get information and maps of the area. Then drove around and visited one or two places. Would have like to go to others but all of the places charge a day rate just to go in and look around, and at 6 bucks a pop that can add up. We Settled on Salt Springs Park and Mill Dam for today. Did get some pictures of the dogs on the beach (not the ocean) so that was sort of cool.

Believe it or not this simple adventure took the better part of the day.

No comments: