CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 19 Not a great day




Morning wakeup, feed cats/dogs, walk dogs. This park is an old farm site in the mist of farms still in operation, lots of dogs loose in they yards so had to keep tight control of our two.

After the walk I had some coffee then walked around alone taking some photos so that I could put some on this blog. Also found out we had a wireless connection at this place that we did not know about. Having the wireless will make getting online a lot easier.

Checked out a fifth wheel trailer that is on the market looks a lot nicer then the thing we are currently using. I often feel like I am back on the boat with no place to put anything. I will put something down only to have it disappear, never to be seen again.

I do not believe what has happened, we have been going south trying to find warm weather, yes?? Well today as soon as the temperature got over 70 degrees Kay turned on the F^%&^%^%$ air conditioner. Now I am in the back inside my sleeping bag trying to stay warm. Makes no since to me… Why did we try to get warm if she wants to be cold????

Other thing is we had agreed to go to town today to look around, but she decided instead to stay here to have some RV repair man look at the leak in the toilet. So now I am bored, cold and hungry.. Having so much fun I can not stand it…

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After wasting the day waiting for this RV repair man, once he does show she decides it would cost too much so nothing gets down,. It is now 5pm so I go ahead and fix myself something to eat and that is when she says she wanted to go to town to have dinner, I said too late I did not know she wanted to go so ate.

This was a wasted day as far as I am concerned.. Not sure what is going on we do not talk anymore and we are getting on each others nerves. Is it the tightness of this RV or something else?? As things stand at this moment, I do not want to go full time, so have to really really think about what I have to do next..

No comments: