CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Friday, December 28, 2007

What about Dreams



So far all I have written about have been to do with travel, so what about dreams? I am not sure what my dreams are anymore, once many years ago my only dream was to find that someone to love and grow old with. Now that that dream has died a slow painful death, I am once again trying to look within and find something that will make me happy. I am honest when I say I do not know what that something can be. Could it be retirement and never having to work again? Or how about winning the lotto and having enough money to do anything I please?.. Not sure either would truly make me happy, I am not sure anything at this time in my life would help to make me a happy person. Growing old alone is a sad thing that retirement and money can not change, all it would do is let me stay busy and allow less time to dwell on how I view my life.


So what would I do if I had the time and money?? Travel, travel, and travel.. I would first get a cruse to see Alaska, the last of the fifty states that I have not seen. Then I would travel to as many Countries overseas that I care to see. Then I would get an RV and travel all over the North American Continent, Living as much as possible in Canada and or Mexico as I could. Not much of a dream when you get right down to it now is it?


I guess my one and only remaining dream is to be left the F^&^%& alone and allowed to finish my life in peace.


The one thing in my life that does give my some happyness is my baby Spencer. He loves me and I love him.

No comments: