CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sites to Dream by

Things out here are not all bad or dangerous, we often find our self looking out over the water and dreaming. But not during work hours...LOL... I find myself wishing for a better camera because I can not get the shots I want with the one I have with me. I have seen rigs at night that are just so pretty, but when I take a photo it just does not come out at all.
The Sunsets so far have only been nice, nothing great. I hope someday I will be able to be in the right place at the right time to get one that may be called wonderful, if not great.
It is easy to dream out here and wonder what it must have been like for the sailors on the old sail ships. I can only imagine the difficulties of sailing back then, I am sure it was not as the movies show.

No comments: