CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Boat Boat Boat


Now been back on the good ship Snapper for 11 days, still have 17 to go.. Counting???? YES!!!!!!

Been an easy trip in many ways, and yet a pain in the you know what at the same time. Gear has given us very little problems, but paper work and online courses being added to our learning system has gone crazy... I have all of 17 days to complete 24 online classes for to meet my goals. (set by someone else )... Sometimes I think this happens to see if I will give up and walk away.. Someday I will... Just do not know when, but it will be on my terms not someone elses....

Hoping to take an RV road trip during the next break... Were??? Depends on what road we take..

No comments: