CARE Center Livingston Texas

CARE Center Livingston Texas
Wings of a butterfly

Thursday, January 28, 2010

One more week on the Boat



This is Thursday, Jan. 28th, 2010. I have one week remaining until crew change. Went outside this morning and had to take a few pictures of the sunrise. When I see a sight like this I wonder why I want off the boat so bad. Then I recall that this is winter and the next 14 to 17 foot storm is just around the corner. Fact is we are expecting one this coming weekend, I am just hoping it will not be real bad and that it will come down in time to go home on the 4th.

When I get off I plan to go to Dallas/Wills Point Texas for a few days, have to check on things and pick up the odd item or two. Then it is back to Mexico on the evening of the 7th.. In a strange sort of way I do miss Mexico, looking forward to walking on the beach with Kay and the dogs, and being able to sit, stand, sleep, or eat when I want to and not when it is scheduled. LOL..

Enjoy the Sunrise.

No comments: